body
Joel87joelnykky
Donations

The family of Joel Draper would like to thank anyone who would like to consider making donations to the Joel Draper Scholarship Fund at the Marion Technical College Foundation. Donations can be made at any time. Any donations made are tax deductable. 80 percent of all income earned from the scholarship fund will be distributed to future 2nd year accounting students attending Marion Technical College. The remaining 20 percent will be reinvested into the scholarship to continue to accumulate the fund.

 

.

youthJoelfootball2Joel2Joel4