body
Marion Tech LogoCertified Public Accountant Program
Joel Draper Scholarship Fund

Joel Draper Scholarship Fund.  A Memorial Scholarship Fund has been set up for Joel Draper at Marion Technical College Foundation, 1467 Mt. Vernon, Marion, Ohio 43302. Phone No. 740-389-4636.  Andy Harper is Vice President Ext. 224  Additional information can be obtained on Marion Technical College Web Site. This is a permanent scholarship fund that will go on forever.  If you would like to donate, please remember donations can be made at anytime.  Our first $500.00 scholarship has been awarded to Kristina Sobers for the 2010-2011 academic year.  In order to be eligible for the scholarship applicants must be 2nd year accounting students at Marion Technical College.  The scholarship amount will vary from $300 - $1,500 depending on investment income for that year.  Donations are tax deductible. A total of 80% of income earned from the scholarship fund will be distributed to future 2nd year accounting students the remaining 20 percent will be reinvested into the scholarship to continue to accumulate the fund.

Apply Online
SuccessMarion Tech Exterior